Hi guys! It's been a while since my last journal (which works like status report as well
) so here we go! Also answering some questions asked on several off-site accounts (late, I know... unanswered because business - sorry!) 1. So, how are you mate? How's life going for you?
Pretty tired, but happy I guess! Got 3-4 commish on-site and off-site
and there's a recurring one (you know who you are
). My thesis is running slowly but smoothly so that's kinda nice. Weather been comfortable this week (don't know why). Also I'm on productive streak recently but I run into some troubles (detailed below)~2. Anything buggering you lately?
A few really... It's easier to list it rather than explaining each one of it.
3. You said "Productive Streak" how many are they?
- My Bamboo tablet is on its last ropes (been worked like heck for 5 years already... tough bastard!) and is penniless to buy a new one. (not complaining, there are even poorer people than me - I know)
- Being depressed about the prospect of suspending drawing IF (and only IF) my tablet broke.
- The fact that I lost weight to much.
- Lack of entertainment (Burned through all last season's BD releases borrowed from me mates)
- On productive streak lately, but most of them are R-18 and NOT dA-friendly which kinda sucked since you guys are here, and (arrogantly claimed I know) my biggest audience EVAR!!!
cum stained pics. Which considering the fact that I usually only make 1-2/month is kinda awesome. (Too bad dA hates them)4. So, why not you jumped ship to Pixiv/Hentai-Foundry/Tumblr/Fur Affinity/WHentai/Idon'tknowFacebook?
5. Dammit, you're done mate?
- Pixiv is still a bit hard to navigate, plus the tags system are still in Japanese (last time I looked) so I can't really tag my works properly. The abundance of professionals on Pixiv is staggering, and being a petty little bitch I am - sometimes impacts my self-worth (stupid I know). Also the audience and comments are dominantly Japanese. But on the plus side Pixiv submission policies >>> dA by a LONG FUCKING MARGIN. Still thinking when and how to jump there.
- Hentai-Foundry would be the most sensible choice, it got submission and quality controls so the galleries mostly looked nice I'm contemplating moving there entirely, but I dreaded readjusting there. That - and the fact that almost no one knows me there is kinda disheartening. Still I'd suck it up.
- Tumblr feels like SPARTA!!! *cue me getting kicked off a cliff* Rapid stream of information and general chaos everywhere. Kinda nice to find some wtf hentai though!
- Fur Affinity bullied me a lot when I came there. There is this skeptical (and I dare say rude) prominent member of the community that dishes me for everything I do (Bitchy rant, yep) so no thank you
- WHentai seems nice, currently trying my chances there
- Facebook really? hahaha no. Never. Ever.
There is loads of things I want to talk about, but piling up the journal any longer will make people shifted to TL;DR mode (you guys probably did it anyway!) so yep - I'm done. Venting complete. Now it's time for my beauty cat nap!